"Well, if this is it, old boy, I hope you don't mind if I go out speaking the King's"

Wednesday 21 September 2011

And so it begins... And hence making it sound way more dramatic than reality.

"I am without a doubt, the best flat person... mate in the house. Purely because I'm the least violent/angry/crafty and in short, the most lazy....": Spoken by an intoxicated member of our merry household, who, as you can see, perceives himself as the House King Pin... Needless to say, two of the other members are too busy doing God's Will in shagging all day and night to question his belief, and the final person (current speaker) is left to watch their lives unfold. Considering the number of boxes involved with moving, I'm impressed I've time to ponder, but inbetween Stella, banging tunes and questionable time-fillers they are slowly being unpacked.

One thing I NEED to brush up on, is the prank quality. I am not bringing the game, while keys have been frozen in blocks of ice, entire rooms and posessions have been cling filmed, every available egg boiled, all left shoes hidden and re-hidden as they were found and the most recent, being unscrewing and removing all important bolts/slats/screws and pins from bedroom furniture... I need some serious learning to have any chance at competing.

However, this terraced house and it's inhabitants has a whole lotta potential for the coming year (:

Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment