"Well, if this is it, old boy, I hope you don't mind if I go out speaking the King's"

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Oh Potatoes!

I suppose I should introduce myself; I am responsible for the the frozen keys and the frankly ingenious booby-trapping of furniture. It all started weeks ago, Bear and I had just moved in fresh-faced and innocent, but as fate would have it, that would not last long. Corruption was on its way and it went by the name of Freyja. As with all the great battles, this one started simply enough. Bear and myself were cooking in the kitchen one day and we hear a key turn in the lock, a flash of malice crosses Bear's eyes and he looks at me, I nod, instinctively knowing the plan without a word being shared, and so enters our relative stranger of a housmate Freyja. As the front door clicks closed, Bear (Not undeserving of his name) leaps from the kitchen with a growl that we would later come to know, changed the course of history. Naturally, Freyja staggers backwards and yelps in fear and we fall about laughing. "I hope you know this means war." are the only words we hear before she disappears up the stairs, a cold, monotone, almost whisper of a sentence and we know then that something has begun.

I'll continue to chronicle this epic struggle for power in later blogs.

Loki.

No comments:

Post a Comment